Monday, April 04, 2011

D is for (re)Discovery

Isn't Facebook great? My wife and I are traveling to South Carolina to see an old friend and his wife. Nancy, Charlie, and I were all high school classmates in Massachusetts nearly a half century ago, and Charlie and I had lost contact for most of that time. Then last year we rediscovered each other on Facebook (thank you, Mark Zuckerberg) and they came to visit us in New Mexico. Charlie took Nancy to the Junior Prom, in fact, so I wound up marrying his prom date. He and I both married well.

1 comment:

N. R. Williams said...

I liked being hidden from some people. I'll probably get invited to the high school reunion now. LOL

Oh, I scanned the previous post and will copy it to a word doc to use later. Thanks,
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium.